- Reviewing planning certificate and relevant reports
- We purchase following relevant documents for the specific site and review them accordingly.
- Purchasing Planning certificate 10.7 (2&5) from council and detail assessment
- Purchasing Title search document
- Purchasing Deposit plan documents
- General checking client brief against State Environmental Planning Policy (Exempt and Complying Development Codes) 2008 SEPP
- Our team will also research in SEPP and DCP ( Development Control Planning) document and find out what council requires for development or planning
- Consulting to a private certifier
- Reviewing panning certificate, SEPP and DCP documents with Private certifier
- CDC (Complying Development Certificate) & DA ( Development Application) eligibility research
- once all documents are assessed, PCA will decide weather it is CDC or DA
- Preparing one sheet of feasibility study summary
- At the end of assessment, we provide one sheet document with summary of assessment and recommendations.
- Fees applies, please call us for further information