What is a Duplex?
A duplex is a residential building that has two units under a single roof. The two units share a common dividing wall that splits the building into two separate homes. Also known as dual occupancy, each unit acts as a totally separate home with its own amenities, entrance and yard. Both units can be on a single title, which would mean you would have to sell both units together.
Why build a Duplex?
- Why build one house when you can build two and pocket some cash? Building a duplex offers you the opportunity to live in the location you desire for a fraction of the cost.
- Often, people wonder why you’d build a duplex and take on such a project. There are dozens of benefits that come with building a duplex, especially if you use the services of a reputable buyer’s agent that will manage the whole project for you, from start to finish.
- Instant Equity
- Positive cash flow
- High growth potential
- Solid introduction to real estate
- Instant loan repayment help
We offer following packages along with the duplex package:
- Design package
- CDC/DA application s ad submissions
- Project management and construction